<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miss my Dear Dear

Gonna to book in later le... Dear Dear is still in hk now... she's coming back tonight at around 1020 thus wont get to see her before i book in... reali miss her when she's not around by my side... =(

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!