<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, November 17, 2008

Thinking about it...

Hmm.. went to try on bridesmaid gown on Saturday for CY's wedding. Hehe... had quite a fun time trying out. Her bridal shop is Graceful Image (I think) at Tan Quee Lan Street. Their designs there are not bad, more towards embriodery kind of design. Simple but pretty elegant. =) Well, chose a bridesmaid gown for myself - a pretty simple one. Halter neck (kinda) which cuts at just below the chest and bottom part pretty flowly of sorts.. =) Haha, at least I quite like it and I think I still look ok in it.. Hee... But sad thing was cant see CY in hers cos she already tried on by the time I went there. Anyway, nvr mind, shall see hers during her wedding! =) Pretty pretty bride... =)

After I met CY and the rest for the fitting and then dinner, I went to meet dear dear again for a wedding dinner. Seeing so many weddings make me keep thinking about my own.. haha.. but still, it's gonna be a very long time later... wahaha... so still got tons of time. Wondering if I should go count those ba zi and everything leh... =p Must get the tong shu for next year first.. After that, we can decide and all.... Hehe.. wonder if I would be such a pretty bride... seems like all brides are so beautiful.. makes me so envious.. hehehe... =)

Anyway, time to start saving and all for my dream wedding!

Wedding dreams aside, I just blasted 500 bucks on my winter clothings for UK. Sigh... havent even stepped onto the plane, already that much gone.. I am so upset. I have no more expenditure for this month already. Sigh. Next up, will be my expenses for HK trip. =( I am so freaking broke. Still have to consider all the wedding gifts and all.. Oh my god! I am so so so broke! =( Whatever! But I still love the coat that I bought for my trip.. Hehe... So cool! wahahaha.... =) Hope I have brought enough clothings... Think I need another few sweaters though! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!