<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I am ENGAGED!

Hee... officially as of 1st November 2008.. err... think it was about 9 plus... was too overwhelmed to look at the time and all... hehe...

Well it is a long story... many suprises along the way... many different emotions.. all in all.. happiness! =) hehehe....

Well, the day leading up the the Flyer is really interesting but I am too excited to write about that right now... So I will just go straight to the flyer part... hehe...

When dear and I came out from the restaurant after dinner, he led me to the waterfall area with my eyes closed. When he finally got me to where he wanted me to be, when I opened my eyes, I got the biggest surprise... Hehe... Dear dear somehow or other managed to gather 16 people to join us for the ride on the Flyer. Well, these people are: Adele, Sophia, Victor, Philip, XunXiang, WeiMing, Weiqin, Edgar, Vincent, Alice and family, Zhoujian and Peiling, Zhikang and his gf Jasmine. Hee... Big thanks to these lovely people for making time on a saturday night to come to the Flyer with us! =) Love ya all... and many many thanks!

Alright, on with the story... hehe.. well, they surprised me there and sung me a birthday song.. =) Then we went up the Flyer.. lovely ride.. we discussed about whether the capsule turned, what happened, etc... then, when it was about to reach the highest point, dear dear asked me to stand at a corner and let me listen to a recording done by him. Hehe.. That shall be a secret la... =) A song was involved though.. Then once again, I was supposed to close my eyes. He then led me to turn around with my eyes closed. Finally ,when the recording finished, I opened my eyes and guess what I saw????? *gasps* *drumroll* heheh... All of them were holding on to light sticks bent into different letterings. The letterings made up a question - Will you marry me?

I was dumbstruck plus so super duper touched, and I was crying away... hehe... I was so happy and tearing.. Really did not know what to say.. Dear dear flashed the ring that he had bought for me... It was a beautiful 0.4 carat ring... Hehe... 'D' grade! So cool right! Will upload the pictures soon... hehe... I love the ring so much! hehehe.... so pretty and beautiful and so pretty and beautiful and so.. oops.. am I repeating.. haha... oops... Hehe... too high le! =p

And yeah, of cos I said Yes~! Was too touched and teary to reject.. besides, why would I reject.. hehe... no reasons and totally ridiculous to! =p

But well, I am really touched with what dear dear has done and planned.. It is really the best birthday I have ever had and of cos the one and only and the best proposal ever possible. I know that my dear has put a lot of effort and heart into doing this and I love him for that. =)

Also, many thanks to Adele and XX for helping him, shopping with him, helping him to plant the gifts, carry the things and all. They are both so sweet la... hehe.. Thanks! In addition, thanks to everyone who made themselves free and attend this birthday cum proposal celebration. Of cos, not forgetting Zim and Key who are unable to make it. Thanks for their well wishes and pressie! =)

Last of all, thanks to my sweet lovely darling for planning all this. Thanks!

Will talk more about the rest of the day events another time. Pictures soon! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!