<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear dear...

Just want to tell you not to think too much about that matter. Remember what I told you... Bear those words in mind ok.. =) You are the best to me! Now and forever... =) Muack!

I am pretty much looking forward to the social night on Thursday... Don really know what I should be wearing to the event. Do not want to be over dressed, neither do I want to be under dressed. Not too sure about the dress code as yet cos they themselves have not confirmed about it. Well, whatever! =p Just don want dear dear to 'lose face' hahahah.... =)

Hmm... come to think of it, all those girls who will be attending are all pretty young ladies... at least 5 years younger than this old lady here... oh my god! tsk tsk tsk... i am so freaking old! =p So horrible! Hopefully will not be like some outcast or whatever...

*dear dear, i miss you already!*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!