<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

soon soon...

Hehe... going to be my birthday real soon... November 3rd! =) Be going to the Flyer on 1st November though... a saturday... hehe... =) Cos both dear and I cant make it on my birthday itself.. keke... well, it's going to be the first time that I will be taking the Flyer... Really cant wait for that day to come.. hehe...

Dear dear's doing all the arrangements, though I have no idea how he is able to do that.. but yeah, he will be arranging for all those things.. keke... I am soooo happy! =) But I think dear's going to book for the day ride.. hehehe... cant wait cant wait.. hehe... =)

Digressing,... saw the new coach collection... super chio... op art sabrina... tsktsk.. so pretty... but too expensive... sigh.. cant bring myself to buy at all.. hehe... never mind... looking at it makes me happy too.. haha.... =p

P.S Just wanna say thanks to Zim for asking about Friday's bball... =) Appreciate!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!