<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Proposal ring

Dear dear: Have you heard of the saying that a proposal ring must be 3 times your pay?

Me: Yah.. *laughs*

Dear: Really? *stunned and disappointed look*

Me: It's just what people say lah... it doesn't matter la... hahaha... *laughing it off*

Dear: Oh ok...

*********************************************************************************

Dear's friend told him about that proposal ring thingy.. hehe... and he was surprised that I knew about it.. but well, it's not like I expect that.. haha... =p

*********************************************************************************

Me: I take it that you are not working la.. give you some time... hehe...

Dear: Not working? Means that 3 times is nothing loh...

Me: haha.. Ya! =)

Comments:
If it's any consolation, I didn't get 3 times my pay either. Need to be realistic about expenditure!
 
-_-"

that explains the size of the 'rock' on my finger....
 
Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!