<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yeah!!! I have passed my interview for MEO!!!

Called army career centre on monday... wanna check the status of my interview for MEO (Miliary Engineering Officer)... They told me that i have passed my interview... I need to pass my IPPT and obtain a silver first b4 getting back to them... after which i will be schedule for a medical check up and then a contract will be offered to me... Started training 2 weeks ago alr... still not ready for the silver yet.. haha... still need to train harder...
Bad news for me is that if i get the job, i will onli be posted to OCS on 22th September, my BIRTHDAY!!! on tt its on my birthday which is the bad news but that i will be like jobless with no income for like nearly 4 months leh... reali want to start working early... so i can start to save money n all... =)
Lots of major events of my life will be happening this veri year, 2008... listen out for the good news ba my friends... =)

Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
 
Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!