<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally!!!!

Haven't been blogging for ages. Finally found the time to blog. Ooopsies... sorry dear... left you all alone..

Anyway, been quite busy with work and all.. Rushing out things here and there. Sigh. Well, some not very happy things happened at work, but never mind.

Well well, dear brought 2 hamsters home. Hehe... one of them had been there for quite some time already. He has grown really fat!!! Dear's dad feeds him every now and then... haha.. with fruits, nuts and all! =p So cute lah.... His family all dote on them very much. =)

Yeah, I permed my hair. Well, for experience actually. I have never done it before and since I am not that old yet, I decided that I shall try to do some different to my hair. So in the end, I permed it! =) Quite happy with the results, except that I have to do some tidying up in the morning (which I am very lazy!!!). But okay la.. hehe... must try mah.. If not, it will be so boring! hehehe... =)

Looking forward to school holidays, although it is not much of one... But it's ok. =) At least I get a break... albeit a short one... =)

P.S. Dear jia you ok!!!!! Always here to support you! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!