<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tiring Day...

Yawn... me still in my lab now and I have been here since 12pm... was assembling my robot for my FYP... Have to bend here bend there and stay in awkward positions and all and now i have back ache lah... tsk tsk... tiring day...
My robot is gg to be up soon... reali hope it will work or else die sia... haha... My FYP prof offered me a research engineer post but I did not accept cos like no job prospect and the pay is low... Went for a career seminar yesterday...think i'm gg to send in my resume for quite a number of them first...Throw fish net first then say... wahaha... Gg for mindef career talk this sun... Bringing my Dear along oso... got free GV tickets wor... haha... more gian in the tickets actually...
Busy Busy Busy...lots of stuffs to do...=(

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!