<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, January 06, 2008

No Fear Bao Bao, here come Bei Bei to the rescue!!!

Haha...fear not my Dear!!! Here I am to prevent the blog from dying!!! (though I'm the one tt is causing it to be dying in the first place)...oopss!!! wahahaha... Dear, reali wanna apologize to you for not blogging... Its reali my fault... Hope u will reali forgive me... Wont let it happen again ok... =) muack mauck
Here for some updates!!!
Got sth i reali love a lot for my Christmas present from Dear Dear!!! haha..u all noe why??? cos i chose the present myself...muahahaha...reali took me lots of time to find the gift lor...hee...Thanks Dear!!!
Yesterday (050108), my dear and i was the emcees for our common friends Kenneth and Yong Zhen's Wedding Dinner...It is the first time for the both of us to be emcees...reali veri nervous when we are on the stage...Yuan was the emcee for the english part while me was the emcee for the chinese part... Yuan reali did a good job for her role while i din reali did a fantastic one...stumble a few times and made a few mistakes...Luckily, Kenneth and Yong Zhen were veri forgiviing...hee...Hope if there's a chance again, i will do better!!! Met up with xiao pang and manfred during the dinner also...long time that i last seemed them lor, had a great time there with lots of laughters and fun...=)
Just wanna add this veri impt thing; Dear was reali beautiful (as she always will be in my eyes) last nite in her dress...Think she was veri happy wearing this veri dress that we bought it in Malaysia's Forever 21...Am i right my Dear...=)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!