<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, January 07, 2008

Job Interview!!!

Tmr i'm gg ST Aerospace for an interview...Reali veri sudden...they just gave me a call this morning telling me to go for the interview...did asked them whether are there any other slots but they said tmr is the onli available one left...Doing some preparations now...like lots of things to read up and know abt...Hope all goes well tmr...The interview is at 845...super super early lor...think have to leave home real early...want to be there early, the last thing i wan is to be late tmr...Wish me all the lucks!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!