<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, December 31, 2007

Today is....

New Year's Eve!

Hee... Just to wish everybody a belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! =)

Havent been updating for quite some time... but well, here I am now... me again right? =p Have no idea at all where is the other owner!!! >.<

Anyway, on Christmas' Eve, we went to the zoo in the morning. Dear hadn't went to the zoo for quite a while already, so we decided to go there for a walk. Hee... We had great fun. It was wonderful to be able to walk around and look at the animals with dear. We took photographs, watched the elephant show, and travelled the whole zoo! Hehehe... We even touched a 70 + years old tortoise! =) And guess what, dear even went to buy me a soft toy of the tortoise so that I could keep it as a momento! Hehe... and of cos, the zoo trip was part of darling's christmas present for me... including the tortoise as well. We also had B&J there. Hee...

We saw a lot of animals, such as the white tiger, the polar bears, kangaroos and even some animals which I do not know the names... heehee,... Took a lot of photographs.. but I haven't got the chance to upload... so well, hehe... =p

After the zoo, we went over to Causeway Pt. To do some last minute shopping.. There were tons of people there... So we walked around for a while, bought some stuff including my 6 tiny carebears! We also bought a log cake and after that we went over to fetch my mummy from work. After that, we went over to dear's house for exchange of christmas gifts... hee... =) It was great fun lah! =) I got a scarf and a clutch bag! =) Thanks to dear's sisters and mummy! =) Then, we headed for home and waited till midnight and we cut our cake! Hahahhaha.... =p with my mummy and our hamsters! And of cos, highlight of the day was the present given to me by my dear! =) =) =) a christmas tree made by him! Really beautiful... and the thought and efforts from dear makes it more lovely and precious. =) Add to that, there is a beautiful necklace on the top of the tree... really beautiful! =) hee.. it's the best christmas gift i have gotten all my life! =) Thanks my dear!

On Christmas day, nothing very interesting except that i brought my grandmother and mummy out for shopping... =)

26th dec: Boxing day! Dear dear got his results! Well, he did not too badly... got his cap up a little but not too helpful also. But never mind, at least it improved! =) Glad that I did not at any pt of time pulled down his results over the past few semesters that I was with him!! Hahahha.... =)

Now for Friday, 28th Dec, a super duper packed day for me... was rushing around like a mad woman on that day! =p had meeting in school in the morning, of which in between i rushed to meet my friend to settle my insurance stuff... and then rushed back home around 4 plus to change and pack my stuff for the evening and night... Went to town to meet CY and PS... hee... shopped around for a while (read: like 1 hour plus) and i spent like over a hundred bucks! horrible! but I enjoyed myself and loved all my purchases! =) After that, we went to breeks for dinner and we had our presents exchange. =) I got PS's gift which was a hand, which is actually for putting necklaces, bracelets, etc... really gothic and beautiful! I love it! =) and also CY gave us another gift from Korea, a handphone chain... hee... =) very nice too! Then we went outside and took some photographs too! Hahahahha.... =) with hp... hee... but it was great fun lah i would say... planning for another shopping trip with them again! =)

After meeting the both of them, I met up with Adele and took a ride from her friend's car over to Amanda's house for christmas celebration. =) =) arrived a bit late and kinda caused some of them to have to leave late... quite paiseh lah... But anyway, we got there and did the christmas exchange... i got chocolates from royce while dear got the rubik's cube... hee... =) then i watched some of them play mj and i also play WII! hahah.... fun...

Hmm.. guess that about wraps up the week... have to start work soon... quite tired... =( and sian.. cos next year is like a really hectic and busy year, but I look forward to being able to cope well and do well! =)


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!