<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, December 10, 2007

dead... =(

Haven't been blogging for the longest time, I think... =( and this blog looks and feels so dead. Not really in the best of moods... add on to it, my blog starts giving me a lonely and dead feeling... Sigh...

Sometimes, it's really hard. the past is really hard to erase. Especially when everyone else seems to know about the person from the past. There always seem to be a taboo topic hanging there. A name that shall not be mentioned. Whatever. Avoid or say it, what a hard decision to make. Smile and let go, easy to say, hard to achieve. For me, at least. I am a brooder.. (doesn't really care if this word exists.)

Lousy mood. Lousy lousy lousy mood. Stay clear.

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!