<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, October 22, 2007

chocolate cake! wooohoooo...

Hee... found this new cake shop thingy... where they are supposedly good for their chocolate cakes! oooohhh... thinking of ordering it to try! Wahahha... sounds bit far to go to get cakes... it is at bedok north that area... =( so far away... I just wonder why are all the chocolate cakes places all so far away! Sigh... Anyway the name of the cake shop is choc.a.bloc... hehe... here is the link... http://www.chocabloc.biz/main.html. Quite gian to try out the cake.. Maybe I will just order it! =p

Anyway, it's been a very long time since I blogged... not to mention my dear. His blogs will only come in after some sarcasm and grumbling from me... =( Anyway, we have both been really busy, I guess. With work. Work is killing us! I am also getting quite tired of everything. Just want to have some time to relax and for myself...

Well, I guess that will have to wait for quite some time... Meantime, jia you to myself! and my dear too cos he also has lots of stuff to do! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!