<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Busy busy busy...

There are just sooooo many things to be done! So rush and everything's so packed! Suffocating me to death ah!!! =( So sian! Help! I need some breathing space! Hope that I will get some sooner or later... well, at least I know breathing space will come next week... Sigh... But till day, its all rush rush rush! =(

Jia you! To both my dear and myself and everyone who is out there, hard at work! =)

Dear, jia you for your fyp. You can do it~~~ =) Hee... =)

And oh, good luck for your test tomorrow dear!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!