<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, September 07, 2007

We have changed!!! (^_^)

Hee, we have finally changed our blogskin. Well, acutally I changed it without telling dear dear, but I thought might as well surprise him... keke... =) Changed to our favourite pet, hamsters! haha... Trying to make the blog more colourful, but still need some time though. although I hope I'm making good headway. Hehe... =)

Well, anyway, just some updates! We have 3 new additions to our family! They are Tian2, Mi2 and Honey! Hahah... corny names.. I know... but it's cute! Hee... but these 3 little rascals bite! Ouch!!! Hope they will grow out of it! If not, sigh... really have trouble handling them ah!

Anyway, coming to the end of my one week holiday... Feels so short! =( But anyway, I had fun though... Spent some quality time with my dear for the first half of the week... heheh... really had great fun.... =) Short but sweet....

Tmr's gonna be our 14th month! Time flies... hehe... but of cos, im looking forward to more! haha... And oh, my darling's birthday also coming already! Really don know what to get for him... sigh... *Crack brains* Ask him, I feel like killing myself!! he always has the same boring reasons... eewww...

bball later... =) hee... hadn't been playing for a long time already... haha... feel so unfamiliar... keke... well, well... ciaoz!

Comments:
Soooooo cute!!!!
 
Sooooo cute!
 
Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!