<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, September 10, 2007

To My Darling Bao Bao

Dear, getting to noe you and eventually getting together is one of the most wonderful event that had happened to me. Its amazing how things turned out this way. U may not think so at times, but you are truely a veri thoughful, caring and loving gf. I love the way u smile, touch me, kiss me, hug me tightly n every thing else. I love u for who u are. Its amazing that u can read me like a piece of paper, can tell wat i'm thinking and noe wat i'm feeling. We may have argument sometimes and u and i may just flare up, to me, its all part and parcel of life and for our r/n. Each argument serve to tell us our problems and set us to solve them. I may be veri persistant in calling u when u just dun wan to hear my voice but i just dun like the feeling of leaving u alone and let yr tots continue to wander in the negative way. Just wan to call to tell u that i care and i'm willing to give in, i just wan to make u feel better. I cant lose u my Dear. Reali Cant!
Dear, u have invaded every corner of my heart and my memories. Every where i go, there will be memories of us being there and sharing wonderful time together. The tot of losing u scares me and tears will just roll. I rmb once that i have this terrible nightmare that i'm losing u, tears started rolling and i rmb struggling in my dreams to do all i can to make u come back. Luckily the nightmare ended and i woke up, relived to hear yr voice over the phone. Its reali a terrible dream. No amt of phyiscal pain can be compared to heart pain. The nightmare is so real!
Dear, u are alr the top priority in my life, togther w my parents and siblings. Watever i do, i do consider u and yr feelings. U are in my mind all the time. I treat u as my the other half, my wife and the future in my mind comprises of u and me. Lets make it happen hao ma Dear???
Dear,so sorry at times. Think i'm quite selfish sometimes, always feeling so lazy to go out, esp to town. It was yr rountine to go to town nearly every week b4 we got togther. My Dear noe that i dun like gg there so she dun suggest gg there most of the time. Think i'm reali quite lazy.
=( sorry Dear. I will do sth abt it one Dear.
Dear, we have planned for a lot of things, like our ROM, how our future home will be like and etc. Seriously, i'm not entertaining u but i want it oso. I want to make it happen, both for u and for me. Sometimes, i cant wait for it to come true oso but stupid me still have to wait nearly a year b4 i graduate. The few days that we have spent togther last weeks were wonderful, blissful and fill w sweetness. As i said, they are like previews to the future Dear. I wan it to come true! I wan it to come true!
Dear, life is short and i hope i have known u earlier, get together w u b4 that someone else and b4 my previous r/n. So that i can save u from all the tears and unhappiness that someone had brought u. So that u wont feel so insecure in a r/n and oso tots of my past r/n that never fall to make u upset oso. Pls dun compare yrself w "her" hao ma Dear. U are so diff from her and i love u and not her. Past are nth and dun let them affect the present us and the future us. My heart belongs to u and u onli. No one gg to snatch it away from u. This i can assure u Dear for I Love U. My happiness is in yr hands Dear. Dun let go of my hand for i will get lost and i will lose the meaning of life. Life will not be complete w/o u my Dear.
Dear, i cant lose u at all...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!