<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, September 17, 2007

So soon!

Well, time flies. This saturday is my dear's 24th brithday already. =) Hehe.... We are still thinking how to go about celebrating his birthday for him. Well, we shall see how. But this friday, my school's gonna end slightly earlier! Yay! =) Hee... cos of Mooncake Festival. Haha... Hmm, must go and buy mooncakes soon already, but the only time I have is weekends. So sian. That is like so long away. Sigh... Love mooncakes, especially white lotus paste with yolks! The very important ingredient is yolk! Must have in mooncakes, for traditional kind! haha... Have already decided and calculated the cost... amounting to 150 bucks for the few boxes! Gosh.... broke already! =( But nm lah, once a year! =)

Hmm... come to think of it, there are so many birthdays in September... My granny, dear's granny, my dad, dear dear, zim, amanda.. just to name a few.... of cos i think there'd be more though! hahah... But it is definitely not easy on my pocket! Sigh... But anyway, as what i said, once a year.... Keke... =)

Busy time of the year, and for dear also busy time...so we will work hard....

Hmm... just realized that I am more important to my dear than I imagined. Always nice to know that. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!