<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Birthday 2007

Just passed my 24th Birthday... This is the second year that i'm spending my Bday with my Dear...=) I can say its never a boring Bday w my Dear ard... hee... Got a total of 4 presents from her this year... WOW!!! haha... envy rite...haha... The first is a card with veri nice picts of us in it... veri veri sweet and nice little Bday card... =) The second is a big board filled with little stars made by my Dear... The unique part of the board is the chinese characters on the boards are formed up by the tiny stars... will try to take photo and let u all take a look... hee... The third present is an Ellesse watch... reali cool watch and i can say it matches me nicely... haha... the onli watch that catch my eye for the past few weeks of window shopping... haha... it was first spotted by my Dear... but bad thing abt it is its a bit too exp, i feel... think there's a big hole in my Dear's pocket now... oops...haha... The last present is a promise from Dear... =) *secret secret* haha...


As for the celebration of my Bday, we went to Fish and Co at Jurong Point for dinner... dun wanna Dear to spend too much on dinner...hee... After that, we went to Chinese Garden... Hee... its like a sort of tradition for the both of us to go there at least once every year during Latern Festival... This year's theme is "Magical Ocean". Lots of ppl there as it was a sat and there Fireworks!!! Started roaming aimlessly once we reach there... taking lots of photos... It was ard 10pm when the fireworks started... i can tell u this is the first time me and Dear watch fireworks till we quite scared...haha... reason being we were standing directly under the fireworks and the ashes of the fireworks were raining down on us...haha... but it was reali a new experience... haha... after that, we continue out tour and photographing... had lots of fun and a mini joke started by me...haha... sth that me and Dear will not forget... =)


Dear, reali thank you so much for wat u have done for me everyday and during my Bday... *hugzzz* Love U... =)


My turn soon as Dear's Birthday is approaching...lolz...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!