<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Chester Dear~

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to dear dear!
Happy Birthday to you!
May my darling Chester dear have a blessed birthday! =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hee... no plans for today... well we shall see how. Thinking where can I bring my dear for dinner tonight.. hee.. =)

Gave my card to my dear last night. That was the first prezzie of sorts lah! hehe... Then he opened to the cupboard to receive his second gift - a board which says 'Zhong, happy birthday, Yuan' (in Chinese) with two heart shapes. Hee... I made out the words with lucky stars... hee.. took me quite some time but I think my dear likes it! =)

AS of now, he still has not received his main present, which is a watch. Hehe... =) Hope he likes the watch.

Shall post the photos of the stuff soon. Maybe will be going to Chinese GArden tonight.. hee.. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!