<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chester and Bliss's 14th Month... =)

Yeah! Today is our 14th month anniversary! =)

I have no idea what we are going to do today but will think about it. Well, did not prepare anything for dear... oops... But he din prepare anything also lah... so haha... fair! kekekek... =p

Went to play bball yesterday. Had not played for quite some time, get tired easily... hee... yesterday's session was quite funny though. Laughters filled the air basically. Silly mistakes here and there! Haha... But anyway, it was fun.

It is going to be my grandmother's birthday tomorrow. So will have to either get her something or give her an angbao... sigh... september is a bad month... so many birthdays... and it's all elders like my granny and dear's granny... add on to that, my dad, and of cos darling!

B-R-O-K-E!

But I will survive!

Anyway, Happy 14th month to you my dear! I pray for many more to come and I definitely look forward to many more! =) Love you loads and always. Muacks and hugz!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!