<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy time ahead!

Well well, really gonna have a busy time ahead. Which is bad! Sigh.. for the next 5 weeks, I think I have to try to be like a train! OOpssies! Marking and preparation and all the admin work and all! Really feel like dying man! =(

Anyway, soon it will be dear's birthday. Hehe... But I haven't gotten him his birthday gift yet. I still have no idea. Haha... Though he sent a very sweet msg to me the other day about his bday prezzie... which got me really touched. =) Thanks dear. I assure you that it will be a gift you will have for all your birthday. And I will definitely do my best ot fulfil your wish my dear. Muack! =)Love you loads dear.

Just the other day, someone left a comment, which I already deleted. Cos I thought it was simply rude! Never seen such people before. Either he/she is just plain jealous that there really are people who are in love or that fella might just had been spurned somehow! Goodness... Now then I know there are such people who are so free to do such things.

Anyway, dear and I will be going to Chinese Garden again.. hee.. cos my dear says so... haha...! So we will be going there once again to look at the lanterns and all! Yeah! OUr year end trip is confirmed as well. But I am still thinking about BKK too... we shall see how!

=)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!