<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Been shopping..

For accessories on ebay! Oh dear, think I am spending quite a bit... Haha... buying accessories off ebay... hee.. =) They have really nice earrrings and all and I am super interested. Haha.. Just that the shipping's pretty pricey... That's all! But anyway, they have earrings that I seldom see in Singapore.

Tomorrow's gonna be my dad's birthday. We are going to celebrate for him. Hee.. combined with dear's birthday too. =) But we are still thinking as to where we are going to have our dinner... Haha... a bit late but nm lah... =) We still havent gotten my dad's prezzie yet. Oh dear.

Anyway, we will be going to buy mooncakes on Friday. Haha... cos dear say don nd to go for bball cos there would be very little people (those we know and are familiar). But actually, I think he just wants to make me happy lah... but I'm fine with bball also. Hee... =) Anyway, after buying the mooncakes, we will be heading for Chinese Garden to see the displays of lanterns and all. We went last year and we will be going again! Yay! Hope these year's would be better than last year. Hehe... From there, we can count down to my dear's birthday! Haha! =) Then saturday will be his day. Will depend on him on what he wants to do! =p

Looking forward to this weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!