<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Would like to thank my dear for always there to console me and all... =) Really do not know what to do without him... I don think I would be able to survive till now, through all the difficulties and all... Thanks darling! =)



Kinda lost it with dear today. Though my dear is no handsome hunk, he is definitely charming in his own way. When I was his jie, I really felt that he had a way with girls, not in the bad sense, but in the sense that he was a really nice person and that his accomodating ways are always a winner with girls. Can see why there are quite a number of girls who like to look for him, as well as being interested with him and all... But the thing is, sometimes, that charm of his really makes me feel uneasy. Really uneasy. No one can really tell what would happen in the future, and I always start to wonder. There is definitely a chance that there would be others who are interested in dear dear... and what happens if dear is interested in the person as well... Sigh. =(

........................................

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!