<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time really flies. It is going to be National Day once again. Hehe... and also would be our first year first month anniversary le! =) Really looking forward to it. =)

Well, been pretty busy lately due to all the things that I need to complete at work and I find that I am really falling back a lot. Sigh. Really need to do some catching up soon! If not, would be really bad! Then I would be in deep shit! Sigh. But I really do wish I have some time to do those stuff too! Or rather, mood. Hehe. *winks*

Anway, been thinking about what to wear for National Day cos my friends and I are going to be onstage to do some stuff. So we decided to get some similar clothes and accessories. Haha... Going to look for a mesh cap and also maybe a white skirt and a red / white top and red gloves. Keke... =) Think might be nice to have a sporty attire! Haha... So exciting. And to top it all up, that day happens to be dear and my anniversary! hehehe... =) Happiness is all around! Next week is going to be a short week for me as well. Relaxing! hehe... Big reason why I am looking forward to it... I can spend a long weekend with my dear.

Well, just some random thoughts... Sometimes, things can just happen. I have no idea why it happens but it does. These few days, I am always unhappy with dear. I have no idea why. I feel that I always snap at him and all. I feel that we have no chemistry / mo qi and that we seem to have nothing to say to each other. It's like we are so bored of each other already. Sigh. I also donno why I am thinking this way. Dear has been trying to explain to me and all, but sometimes I just cannot get the things into my mind. I really wish I can think more positively, but ...... =(

We can be so happy during one moment and then super unhappy at another. I know it is not dear's fault. It is my fault. I am the stubborn one who always refuses to give in. Then also, it doesn't help that at times, I have a fantastic imagination! Sigh.

Anyway, this week is a really tiring week. I am nearly always stoning away. Help!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!