<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Some Updates...

Sch just started...2nd week now...For this sem, i'm taking onli 4 mod including my FYP which all my previous sem, i was taking 6!!! one would expect life to be easier ba, but sadly enough its not, this sem seemed like a busiest sem of all...though i have lect onli for 4 days a week, i have to go to sch everyday...working on my FYP in the Lab!!! so sian... veri stress oso... lots of rushing here and there... lots of conflicting instructions in this FYP oso cos there are many prof involved in it but they are always not together in the meetings... they think and talk and give instructions separately which are often gg in different dir from the others... din reali had a break although i had a 3 months holi... so so sad... no break = no rest... yawnZzz.... now my sch life involve ard my FYP and my studies, nth more... not interested in getting to noe more ppl which includes freshies and all... no time and energy for all this... just wanna concentrate in doing my best in the things on hand...

this sat is my IPPT, think i gg to fail it too...haha...too long never go training le...been doing tt for the past 3 days though not everyday but think its still not enough...anyway, will try my best this sat...fail i will book again... still got ard a month before my bday comes, meaning the close of the window of the IPPT... as wat Dear mentioned oso, past and coming weekends are busy days for the both of us oso... sometimes just feel like relaxing at home w Dear and dun need to go out... have not reali done that for a veri long time le...

My Dear...reali hope that incident can be out of yr mind soon... reali dun like u to be reminded of that incident constantly... i noe its hard for you but try ok... Bei Bei will be here to help you oso... *hug* i personally thinks that u for not flaring up when she flared at u is correct... its just shows that u have much more sportsmanship than her... she has done that a pretty lots of times alr... its pretty obvious abt the incident... no one complained abt u being rough when u played w them... so dun get affected by it... wont be gg for bball this fri oso cos of IPPT on the following day so lets take a week rest from bball ok Dear... Cheer Up ok my Dear... *muack*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!