<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rainy day... nice day to sleep in.. But I have to get up still.. cos people are at my house fixing cupboards.. sigh... then have to clear up after that.. Moreover I have to go to Tampines for my friend's 1st month... Oh well... but really nice time to sleep... so cooling.... *nuan*

Well, went for bball yesterday... had fun at first... but things turned sour after a while... was playing a match... then it so happened that I happened to mark another person, so much so till the extent that the person wasnt able to go past... and then that person just flared up... and threw the ball at another person and then shouted guard till so tight for what... I was really upset and I just stopped playing there altogether... no mood to play already anyway... I was quite shocked and upset... and actually i felt pretty humiliated... =( apparently that person couldnt let it go and continued to yak about iteven after i went off for a drink... Sigh... Knew that the person had a bad temper, but I thought that outburst was pretty over the top... Sigh... *shrugs*

But after that, had a small game on my own which is pretty fun... but overall the day was already gone.. felt like the person was badmouthing me all the way and that I somehow became the butt of jokes for being violent and all... sigh... and that I shouldnt guard and all... couldnt help but kept thinking about it... did I overdo my guarding... Its not like that wasnt any retaliation... sigh... Forget it... But I cant... Kept asking dear is it my fault... am i like so petty but sigh... nm

In the end, din go for dinner with them cos I really din like to have a weird atmosphere.. really don like it... so rather choose to stay away.. Maybe its not the best method, but I know my presence was not really welcome...

Now thinking about whether I should still go, cos I really beginning to have a even stronger feeling of unwelcomeness... So many things i reconsidering if i should go.. sigh.. don really feel like seeing the person again... maybe i am petty, but i don like it... i knw 'd make things difficult for dear, but sigh... doesnt realkly seem to have any other options... afterall i came in so much later... outsider should leave automatically... =(

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!