<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, August 27, 2007

Our weekend...

Well, saturday came and went really quickly. Dear went for his IPPT in the morning and he came to my house to meet me after that. We went to my cousin's son first month celebration. Stayed there for like 3 hours... dear and I were actually soooo bored.. cos we din know the people there at all and it was like only the two of us... so we basically whiled our time away looking out towards the open area where people were playing frisbee.. haha.... Moreover, it was really windy and the weather was actually quite good... hee... =) nice scenery... haha...



After the celebration, we went back to my house for a while before the two of us headed for Causeway Point. Had to go there to get some stuff as well as to collect our rings from TianPo. They were actually wedding bands, which my mum bought for us as a present. *Thanks Mum* Of cos, we hadnt decided to wear it at all though.. haha... and we are still deciding if we want to do engraving on it. But of cos, like I told my dear, this does not mean he doesn't have to get another eh-hem... proposal ring! haha!!! =) *grinz*



Finally, we went back home and it was pouring away! Yuck! At one point of time, the car in front of mine went past this puddle of water and totally caused all the water to splash up and covered my view totally! =( Tsk tsk....



Went home to watch CSS, and hey, Shawn won! Yeah! Though his performance was not all that good but I loved him! haha...!!! =) Jia you, Shawn! You can do super well! =)



Felt really sick at night and had a fever. Dear stayed to look after me, while forming his deck. Hee... my sweet darling! =)



Next morning, had to go and help my auntie at her stall while dear went to meet his friends for dim sum... hee... think the food was quite good and dear enjoyed the food too... After the meal, he came to look for me at my auntie's place and we waited for my sister to come before we could go home and get changed to go to Zim's place for Key's birthday celebration.



We finally reached there at about 4 plus 5. Dear was really worried about me as I was still pretty unwell. But I was ok la... not too bad... So we went on with all the activities and all... =) As usual, Zim bought popiah.. very nice ones! hehe... den I enjoyed wrapping them up too! haha... fun mah! and my dear praised me for doing the popiah quite well! hahah!!! *smiles + glitter*

Anyway, at about ten, we started to pack up and got ready to go home... there was this really awkward moment, when we had to share the lift with 2 other people... I really felt weird, especially since one of them was standing real close to dear... hmmm.. me and all my wild thots... I just cant be ok!!!

But whatever, it is already over. I need to get the past outta my mind! Sigh..

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!