<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nothing much to blog about seemingly lately... Kinda busy at work and when I get home, I turn into a slacking mood. Sigh. Really busy week I think it is going to be once again. There seems to be a lot of work to be done once again. I am so looking forward to the break . But before that, I still have tons of stuff to clear. =( Well, I guess that is necessary. Work... *bleah*

Arghh... I have an observation tomorrow. There is going to be an external guest as well. Oh dear. Sigh. Talking about stressed with observation, having an additional guest doesn't really help in the least. Well, I really have gotta prepare for the observation, if not, I think I am dead meat. There remains to be so much to be done. Oh dear!!!! =( Well, I think I have to buck up! Jia you gal!

Dear hasn't been blogging for a while too. Apparently, that boy is still too busy with his FYP thingy. Moreover, lessons have already started and I guess that kinda adds up to his business as well... No choice. But dear, do try to blog ok. It is not really all that fun trying to maintain this blog by myself and it is so boring to read things pertaining to myself all the time.

Somehow, the recent Saturdays have all been a killer. Super busy. Been packed with full month celebrations and all sorts of things. I have also been rushing here and there to get presents and all. Woah... So super packed. This sat is my cousin's son full month too. And den sunday is Key's birthday. Full weekend once again. Wonder if I will be able to watch CSS this saturday... sigh.. Finals leh!

Hmmm... think I am too petty. Till now, at times, I still ponder about the incident that happened last Friday. Sigh. Still struggling upon the decision as to whether to continue playing or stop for the time being as well. As to whether I should go this sunday. Sometimes avoidance seems like a good method, but to others, it may well be you look damn petty. For me, I simply do not like awkward situation. Like I told dear, there would be no problem with the person mingling with the others, but for me, there seem to be a huge problem. I just have a feeling, a really bad feeling. Afterall, xian ru wei zhu... People tend to accept those whom they know earlier. Human tendency. Advice!!! I need some! *throwing my hands in the air*


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!