<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Friday, August 10, 2007

Hmm... well National Day has come and go... Really a very wonderful parade by the bay yesterday... too bad I couldnt be there... hehe... think I would have quite liked it as well...

Anyway, spent nearly the whole day clearing up my room and the next room and our cupboard as we are getting ready for new cupboards... hehe... really tired day yesterday....

Anyway, going to play bball again today! Yeah! hehehe... really need to improve my bball le.. hehe... think i play really lousy.. keke... but nvr mind.. try bah!

Oh yea, going to catch a movie today.. finally... after so long.. nvr watch movie at all... hehe... finaaly!!!!! gotta start doing my work.. will update again...

Oh, just wanna say jia you to my dear with his work!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!