<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, July 02, 2007

well well well... have not been blogging for a really long time.. and the same goes for my dear... =( hehe... anyway, school just started and the week is super damn hectic... choking to death... super bogged down by all the stuff that is going on...

Anyway, I have survived.. the first week at least.. hehe... today is a holiday... so here I am rotting at home and blogging... hee...

Hmm... in a week's time, it will be our first year anniversary.. how exciting... keke... I am so looking forward to it... of cos, I have already received my gift, which is my darling hp.. but I have not gotten anything for dear leh... sigh... still thinking of what I should buy for him though... hmm... prefer to get him something useful but he hasnt thought of anything as yet... sigh... well, have to keep on searching bah.... been really into jigsaw puzzle lately.. hehe... bought one which dear and i really like but havent open it to do it yet.. hehe... cos waiting for the right time... and den was thinking of getting another one for mummy's birthday... hehe... but still considering lah... keke... also have no idea which one is nice.. and still thinking where can we put up for mummy... haha... or thinking if I should just give her a red packet... hmm.... but feels bored...

Well, I have to get back to clearing some work now if I ever want to go out later... hehe... thinking of heading for Mango sale.. which I have not been to at all for so long... missed the previous one and this one also havent go... went town on sat.. but that day was kinda quarrelling with dear and he wasnt so happy... so did not dare to suggest that i want to go there...

Oh, just wanna say sorry again dear... I really understand how you feel.. but sometimes, I am also stuck in the middle... sorry...

Oh *2, to send our congrats to Zim and Key! hehe.... =) They are engaged! =) *applause* *cheers*Blesssings to this sweet couple! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!