<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, July 23, 2007

Well, it had been quite a memorable weekend for dear and myself. My dad got his car on Thursday and I was able to take the car and drive out. Haha... On Friday, I drove to Boon Lay to pick dear up from his tuition. Hee... One person! I was so excited yet nervous! Haha! =p Think I have gained more confidence and experience with the past few driving experiences. Yesterday was the best. I travelled from the West to the East and then to the North again and back to the West. Haha... I am so impressed. Keke... Well, have to improve on my parking. Think I really suck at that. Well, and also control of speed. =)

Well, tired... and not in a really good mood. Going to sleep soon. Updates again. Oh yah, many thanks to my darling dear who entertained me with MJ and shopping at Charles and Keith. Hee... Thanks for letting me buy the shoes darling! Love you loads. And I really meant all that I said yesterday night. Can't lose you. Not at all. You are too important to me.

P.S My car has an audio speedometer (Read: My dear is an audio speedometer.)


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!