<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Jigsaws! The new 'in' thing in dear and my lives! Hehe... =) Just yesterday, dear and I went to JP Jigsaw World and bought 200 bucks worth of puzzles and frames. It started with us having to get a birthday present for my mother and we started to buy more and then accumulated to 200 bucks so that we could get the lifetime membership as well! Haha... =) We also bought this 2000 pieces puzzle, which actually dear and I have no idea when we are going to do it.. but we have decided that puzzles are going to be part of the decorative items for our 'leisure' room for our future house. Hee... =) So exciting right? =p In addition, we also bought the anniversary series puzzle where we can put our photographs. So we have decided that we will take a picture this Sunday and put it in the puzzle! =) First anniversary. We shall have one for each anniversary! =)*yeah* *smiles*

Well, when we are both free, time for us to stat to get on to do our puzzles! =) Hehehe....

Dear and I were just thinking where should we go for the December vacation... Well, I was thinking of going places like Thailand but think dear would not want due to budget constraint... Well, actually I also considered Genting cos I really like that place, but I also don wan go there cos of the cold weather and also cos there would be tons of people there.. Sigh... dilemma! =( Anyway, we still have time to consider.. hehe... =)

Anyway, I still have loads of things to clear. Sigh.. =( Whatever... Think about this Sunday... about what dear and I are going to plan.. hee... oh, not to forget, Dear has promised to take me to Mango sale on Saturday! =) *yeah* *cheers*

Last of all.......
5 more days to go!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!