<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, July 12, 2007

hee... thanks for dear's sweet post... of posting our lovely weekends... hehe... will update the pictures soon... of the sweet little monopoly he gave me.. hee.... and of the puzzle i made for him... =)

Also there will be pictures of my bumblebee! it is found! YEAH! =)

Btw dear, just want to tell you that it's great to have walked till here with you... awaiting to further the distance... love u loads! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!