<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, July 09, 2007

First Anniversary W Bao

080707
Big day both bao and me.Its our first year anniversary.Time reali seemed to have fly for the past one year. Lots of things had happened. Shared both happy times and sad times with bao bao. For the past few nights, been doing up the gift for her. Doing up a mini board game that will include most of the shows we had watched together and the things we had experienced. Tt being the reason for the lack of slp. Haa. Hmmz. Wat was the first thing we did for this first anniversary…. We went to watch “Transformer”. A superb show to watch man. Both me and bao enjoyed it a lot and now she’s in love with the transformer, Bumblebee. Haa. After the show, we went back to her house where we exchanged gift. Hee. Bao did up a 1000 puzzle for me. First time some one did a puzzle for me lor. =) . Besides that ,got a card and 2 cute tiles. On each tile, there’s half a heart which combining the 2 tile will then give u the complete heart. Cute!!! thanks dear. Gave bao the present oso, initially she was looking at it with a puzzle look. Like dunno wat it was. Haa. So funny. Then I explained to her a bit abt how the game goes. Basically the board game setting is similar to that of the monopoly, just that the boxes are all replaced by movie posters. The objective of the game is for me to land in the same box as bao. Bought a mini cat and dog character which represent both me and bao respectively. Haa. We started playing the game. Bao was quite amused by the whole game in general. Haa. We did all these in the middle of the nite, we slept at ard 4 plus that nite. Nd to catch some rest cos we gg orchard in the afternoon. Bao wanna go to shop shop at the mango sale. Haa. Long long time since she last shopped there le.
On the following afternoon, we reach orchard at ard 3 plus. A bit late, haa, I din managed to wake until 11 plus. Haa. Lazy me. We went strai to Mango and bao spent like an hour plus there. Saw lots of clothes and bags that attracted her but she onli bought some of them. She din wan to spend too much money there oso. After the Mango sale, we started our search for the transformer figurine, Bumblebee. So sad, we search high and low for it but still cant find it. Think everyone is buying it oso. Bao was quiet sad abt it. Will try my best to look for it again. =)
In the evening, we decided to go to Bukit Panjang Plaza, the first place we went to walk on the first day we got together oso. So memorable. Haa. Have dinner at cartel. Service was quite bad there though but overall, me and bao had fun there. Hee. Went back home after that.
Seriously, I’m so glad to have reach a milestone with bao. More will come I believe! Hee. I’m stuck to bao alr, as she has been saying. Haa. =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!