<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, June 04, 2007

hmm.. havent been blogging for a few days... hee... been a little busy lah...

Well, on saturday, it was my friend's wedding... wow... it was so grand.. and the food was superb.. loved the atmosphere and all... =) I was busy from the morning as I was the bridesmaid... haha... And she had gowns for us.. so I had to wear that... Gosh, I was choking in it.. it was like so tight!!! haha.. too fat le la... must diet le wor... hehe... but it was a great day and really fun day too! =)

I would like to have my wedding dinner at Conrad though.. but yeah, I knw it is damn expensive la.. sigh... donno if ever would have that kinda money... but anyway, that is for later time lah... first gotta save money for house and rom... hee...

Suddenly, I realize... even for ROM, there's quite some expenses too... for example, need money for the reception, rings and all... not cheap leh... den realize might not be able to ROM even after dear graduates... cos no money... sigh... =(

Well, gg to reach our 11th month soon... dear already got me my first year gift... my new samsung mobile phone! F300... damn chio phone.. and it is so damn cool! hahaha... love it to bits.. and of cos love my dear to bits too! hahaha.... =p super proud of my phone ok! hehehehe.... but den, costs dear a bomb... really scared he got no money leh... sigh... but the thing is i havent got him his gift... and i totally am at a loss of what to give him... sigh... think!!!!

Anyway, gg for chalet this wed to friday... so excited.. hee... =) cant wait...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!