<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, May 14, 2007

Yeah! Finally I can blog! Been wanting to blog for quite some time but din manage to get in cos of the silly addy thingy.. which I don understand... But well, thanks for the fact that I read Zim's blog.. haha... =p

Anyway, went to Malaysia yesterday for fitting for some gowns for my friend's wedding.. gonna be her bridesmaid... hehe... =p well, first time I see bridesmaid wear long gowns one leh.. and den I must wear the gown both morning and nite... according to my dear bride.. HOT! and WARM! the only words I can think of... and I really have to try hard not to dirty the gown.. oh dear.... careful careful careful...

Went shopping for a while and bought 2 dresses and a top... hehe... quite like them... material and design... hee... dear dear also like the dress and top i bought... silky kinda material.. and dresses are super retro lor... hahaha...! I like them! Psychoed dear dear that he must try to accompany me to shop in JB again some day during my hols.. hahaha... =)

hmmm... dear dear said to give him 2 years... sometimes I wonder... am I like pressuring him? Sigh... actually seeing friends around get married and all makes me think about my future house and being married too... but well... reality... is not that case... still quite some time for me anyway... so gotta wait lah... On one hand, I do trust wad dear says... but on the other, I am worried that he will feel very pressured and all... and that is not good... sigh... really donno what is a good solution... Sometimes, I love to look at rings and all.. but I am also scared that I will be giving him pressure in this sense as welll.... sigh...

Well, was telling dear dear about one of my friend's spending habits.. quite scary to me... she seems to have endless amounts of money to spend... her savings seems damn 'thick' and sustainable... well, i donno lah... I have to admit I really do envy... being able to just buy and spend like that... sigh.. Then, I wont have to ponder so long over buying a ring.. of which I havent bought at all... =(

Anyway, sleepy... gg to slp...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!