<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

well, been in a bad mood recently.. feel kinda depressed in some sense... sigh.. also donno why.. most of the things cos of work... so I am really hoping that holidays will come faster.. cos I really need to have them... if not, I think I am going to go crazy... sigh... Hopefully, I will be able to recover then...

suddenly I am thinking why must there be so much competition at work? Why can't we do our work quietly? Why must some people do their work for everyone else to know? Why must they 'announce' to everyone for every little thing they do? Sigh... seriously, I prefer to work quietly... rather than knw that I am being assessed every single second... sigh... really don want to be that way.... I just want to do my stuff.. that is all! =(

Anyway, been kinda having work refusal... having trouble at work... with some difficult people... complain at every single little thing.. and they can rember those kinda issues for again and again and again... can
t believe those people...

having a headache now.. sigh... throbbing one... help!

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!