<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

updates!

Yeah! We got our booking for Fort Canning Lodge this Saturday! =) hehe... finally after much difficulty. Well, finally we decided to settle on this one instead cos we really couldn't get a chalet despite the fact that we really wanted to have it. Felt like it wasnt worth it to spend like 200 bucks booking the room when we were going to waste one night... so in the end, we decided against it...

I am SOOOOO looking forward to this weekend! =) Excited! I can't wait at all! Really wish the week would pass asap and reach weekend! Dear and I have so many plans. oh, not to forget... watch spiderman 3! Rave reviews apparently!

Well, we went for an overnight mj session yesterday. Won some money and bought a new food dish for our darling hamsters. hee... =) Quite tired today as we did not get to slp much... but then, I still loved spending time with my dear and our hamsters... hee...

We are going to bring our hamsters out tomorrow! =) hehe... we are going to dear's house to help to celeb his sister's birthday, so we thought we could make a trip home first and the bring our darlings out! hehehe... really happy and elated at the thought of that! =) Woah... their first trip out! So exciting... for them and myself! hehehe.... ;p

**************************************************************************
Dear bought me a present yesterday. A Precious Moments figurine. *Glistening eyes* I am soooo super duper happy... Actually, he bought the gift for me was because of our arguement yesterday. Quite a bad one.... and I said many things which I should not have said. Dear dear wanted to assure me and so he went to get me the present... According to him, he walked around Lot 1 trying to search for a perfect and suitable gift to help him pass the message he had for me.... he even contemplated buying a diamond ring which I told him I liked very much... But LUCKILY, he did not buy it! Really do not want him to waste that kind of money... me heartache ah! Rather he spend on himself! In the end, he went to WM and bought the PM Limited Edition figurine. Quite expensive too! Feel really bad making him spend those money... sigh... me and my bad temper! =( the figurine shows a boy and a girl happily with their pets, a dog and a cat (depicting me and dear respectively --> dog = me; cat = dear) We saw that figurine some time ago and I said I loved it very much... hehe... dear always remembers! =) Thanks my love ! Well, I think dear dear just wants me to be assured and trust him... have faith in him and believe in our future....
Thanks a lot, my dear. I really do appreciate all that you have done for me! Really do! =) I love you loads!


Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!