<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jaded... one word to describe how I feel now... about almost everything... though I really am trying very hard to make myself happy... but well.. sigh...

Sometimes, I really think I think too much... read too much... except work too much... sigh... read something which actually quite changed my mood... I donno if I read too much into it or what... but den it just made me think about the past... and it made me pretty upset... but den I still continued talking to dear.. trying to forget about it and all... but den in the end.... din help much... din really talk much with him on the phone...

sigh... then when he got home, his mum started asking him about some stuff... and well, I think I got him into trouble by insisting that he get some stuff... Actually, I think he did not want to buy it, but then cos I had said it many times and I was reallly insistent and he din wan make me unhappy, he finally agreed to buy it... but in the end, it kinda caused him some sorta trouble... =(
Well, lead me to think that I should not interfere with that aspect of his life... There seems to be a line drawn somewhere... between me and him... or maybe cos... well.. i donno...

never mind...

hope tomorrow is a better day... hope I recover from my 'jaded-ness'... for now, I want some time alone...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!