<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

hmm... well, recently seems like there are a lot of weddings and proposals and all... all these things kinda like make me think when am I ever gonna get married and all... sigh... Some may think I am still too young to think about this, but in fact, I think I am pretty old already! About time for such things le.... but den again it will not be possible for me in the next 2 years at least... sigh.... =( what to do... Sometimes, I wonder... am I even destined to get married.... hmmm... well, at least I am allowed to fantasize and think right! ......

Talking about proposing... Really do hope for a surprise... haha.. maybe I have really high expectations bah... but I hope that my proposal will be at the right place with the right ambience and all... Not that there need to be others around, but I want it to be at a significant place (to both of us~), at a very appropriate and romantic time... ahhh... singapore flyer which opens next yr seems like a great place.. imagine... a proposal there! wow!!!! *dreamy state* (ignore me!) hahaha.... best if there is music... some songs which are so romantic which i love loads... hehehe.... =) that would be so great lah! hahahaha.... =) If the proposal really happens there, I would want to have my ROM there too... haha.. but again... money is an issue... would cost a bomb! sigh... nm... abandon such thoughts...

Hehe... talking about the actual marriage... had always wanted to have my wedding dinner at Conrad Centennial... Love that place... but yeah, costs a bomb... by the time i ever get married... think a table would cost about 1300 bucks... tsk tsk.... super expensive... sigh... =( well, den about the gatecrashing... haha... must have great ideas.. though I would nt really want to have a lot of things that would 'zheng' the bridegroom... but I would want him to do really special things... like proclaming of love... in a really special way... hehehe... singing of love songs... really simple yet sweet stuff that would touch me lots.... and of cos sure need some funny stuff lah... that would be up to my jie mei den le... hehe....

Yeah yeah... I knw this is not the time to talk about it... cos it is something that is so far away... but I just cant help it... plus I think about flats and all... oh dear.... sigh...

........................ anyway just blabbering out my thots... doesnt really matter anyway...

till that time comes.... =x

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!