<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hehe... good good good good news!

I can get my new phone... haha... and dear dear got me cash vouchers from starhub.. haha... $150 ok!!!! keke... =) I am soooooo happy la! Finally, I can buy my new phone.. one that I bio-ed since last week.. hee... cos the previous one that I wanted was too expensive and it was already outta stock... Anyway, deciding between F300 and U600... wonder which one should I get... hmm... both are quite pretty and sleek.. just that F300 is more of a mp3 phone... and that it is more unique compared to u600 which is just a normal slide phone.. hee... =) so well, wonder wonder... dear dear prefers F300... and I think that is very sleek too.,. but was actually deliberating cos of the functions and all...

Anyway, bought 'ling' home yesterday.. hee.. hmm.. but both dear and I think that it is a male... =( but never mind.. he is also very cute.. just that it seems like we can put bao bei together with ling... sigh.. they would fight! =( =( =(

Well, dear dear once again assured me today... on all the things I blogged... thanks dear... really thanks a lot! I guess I am just worried that after the honeymoon period, everything will change.. and I really do not want it to... say I am naive.. but I really do hope and I believe in sweet love all the way... I believe that there is honeymoon period even after the first couple of years... *dreamy again*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!