<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, April 02, 2007

To my dearest Bao Bao

Bao bao...Just want to tell u that u have been a gd teacher all this while...U have been giving all you can for your students...U took the trouble and money to buy a laminator so that u can prepare teaching cards for your student...Even though if you are given 2 days MCs, u will onli take a day of it onli for u are afraid that yr students will lag behind...U always been trying all yr best in teaching yr students...U have done a lot a lot...I dun think u have done badly...I truely dun think so...Actually i believe is like wat the rest had told u, cos its due to yr age that was the reason...u are far younger than the rest and there's another colleague who had the same situation like yours a year ago...Pls dun doubt wat u have done and had contributed to both yr sch and students hao ma...I have seen all you have done...If no one will affirm u, i will and i believe those colleagues close to u will feel the same as me too...If u are down, come to me for i will bring a smile to yr face...If u are sad, come to me for i will give u a hug that will squeeze away all yr sadness...Just come to me bao bao...*muack*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!