<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

some updates... =)

Well, have not been blogging for a long time... guess have been really busy.. hee... Anyway, been busy shopping for bag or wallet online... on ebay.. hahaha... =p wanna get a coach wallet... but then have not been able to find one that I really do like.. hee... or rather there is one that I like but the price is far too steep.. costs about $280... sigh... should I spend so much on a wallet? I did not spend that much on my coach bag the other time... Anyway dear dear says I should take my time and search slowly. But apparently, I think that is the cheapest price... But I shall listen to dear dear... Have also been doing some online shopping.. haha... Check out the link! for ShopLah! hehehe... =) Quite addicted to shopping there as well... hee... Just bought a necklace and a pair of rings... hee... prezzie from dear dear... well, actually don really like to spend his money... but he says it is the 10th month present.. hee... okie... =)

*Thanks once again dear dear! =) Really appreciate these gestures yah! =)*

Well, dear dear's exam is ending soon... 2 more papers and he is done! =) hehehe... Just can't wait for them to be over... then at least he would not be so stressed le! hehehe... right dear? =) We are both so looking forward to Friday! But in the meantime, he is still super duper stressed up with studying for them... Sigh... Jia you dear! =p

I can't play bball! =( cos I kinda pulled or did something to my veins... I can't walk properly now... foot totally hurts! Arghh! =( silly me! Anyway, dear dear already instructed me to take care and that I am not supposed to play bball till my foot totally recovers... oh well... =( =( =(

We went to IMM today for a walk.. despite my foot... well, walk slowly does it lah! but still not good lah.. hee... =) Passed by Soo Kee... Saw some really beautiful rings... and there was this one that I really liked... caught just a glimpse of it only... and it is quite cheap.. costs abt 400 plus to 500 bucks only! =) have an urge to buy it ah! hahahah... =) but I knw I should not anyhow splurge like that... need to save lah... sigh... but I do like it so much... Oh well, guess that will have to wait bah... =(

Anyway gotta wake up early tmr.. so sian.. =( sigh...

Will blog again! Soon! hee... =)

Lastly, dear dear jia you for your exams... bao bao will be here supporting you all the way... do your best k! =) Love you loads, my dearest dar dar bei bei! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!