<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, April 30, 2007

Exams are over le...hee

Yeah!!! Exams are finally over for me!!! Life are less stressful le!!! haha...Me n bao bao are gg for chalet this coming fri oso...decided to take a full break this coming weekend...haha...yeah!!! trying to book for a chalet meanwhile but reali seemed difficult...they onli offer those from fri to sun but me n bao bao onli want it from sat to sun...dun feel like paying extra for nth...we managed to find some which offer from sat to sun but they are all booked le...sian...but think worst come to worst, will book a hotel...haha...we just wan to spend some quality time all by our selves...
Me gg for my VIP(Vacation Internship Program) next mon le...attached to SIMTech which is located in NTU...quite near to my hse...haha...gg to spend 3 months there, hope it will be fun...hee...

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!