<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, February 12, 2007

oopsies.. long time no blog..

well, long time nvr blog.. hee... been a bit busy these days... that is why such a long time nvr come in to blog.. hee.. neglected our blog! *gasps*

Anyway, what have I been doing besides work? hmm... spend time with my dear dear lah... =) hee... doing some wu liao things too... like gg to the arcade and play the games... haha... den also buy booster packs.. keke... very funny...we buy at lot one till the person recognize us le... hahha... think we go there nearly every day... so they very familiar with us le... hahaha... =p there was once where the guy saw us and straight away asked, want to choose booster pack? hahaha.... *laughs* Then that day, actually we wanted to buy the fat pack instead.. so it was super cute lah... hehehe.... quite like gg to the comic connection lah.. they quite friendly loh... =)

Anyway gg to be valentine day soon.. hee... our present to each other is a ring.. keke... couple ring... mine has bei love bao and dear dear's bao love bei... hahaha.... cheesy i knw... but sweet leh... kekeke.... =) *proud, smug look*

Well, I also presented to dear dear a present on our 7th month.. supposedly a present for V day as well as our 7th month... hehe.. gave him a book "World of Chester and Bliss". hee.... I took about 4 months to complete the book... including all the writings and deco... hehe... inside, I wrote down most of our memorable first times and also my feelings and descriptions of the events... in addition, i also included messages for my dear dear.... everything was handwritten... most deco too.... hee... I knw my dear liked it very much... hehe... I think he was so touched la.. when he received the book... hehehe... i think it's a bit plain la.. cos all handwritten but i hope dear don mind lah... keke... =)

Anyway, maybe I should start cracking my brain to think abt 1 yr anni gift.... wahahahha... *laughs*

Oh, Chinese New Year is coming... cant wait for it to be here.. hehe... cos I love CNY la! =) bought pineapple tarts (my fave!), and other kinda cookies and all.. hehe... when I went to Taka with dear dear the other day... den I also bought this jelly pineapple thingy (very pretty!) for dear dear's parents and my mummy.. hahaha... den also bought mandarin oranges too... hee... well, think still have lots of new year shopping ah... jia you.. but think clothes can don buy le lah... keke... cos think exhausted all the money le... heheh... =) well, angbaos here I come! =) wahahhaha.... *evil leh..*

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!