<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thanks Bao Bei...

Hee...oops...sorry for not updating this blog as frequently as b4...seemed like its reali a veri busy sem for me as Dear as mentioned...took 6 mods again this sem and all the mod require quite some effort in order to score well...will reali try my best to pian and get gd grades and of course w the support of Dear...=) just passed our half year together and i bought 6 red roses for Dear for that's her wish...hee... seriously, i have to thanks Dear for being w me and tolerating me and my childishness...haa...oops... its an amazing to find someone who's willing to tolerate me and willing to seek enjoyment in the things i like to do; which is playing and collect magic...=) yeah, reali anticipating this sat's event; Prerelease of Planar Chao and i'm gg to join!!! there are reali so many cool cards in the set to collect and play with... reali hope i can own i complete set... for Time Spiral, i onli a few steps to having the whole set le!!! ard 5 more cards i dun have onli...yeah!!! haa... anyway, will try to find time to blog more often...cant always let Dear do the job...hee... *muack* a kiss for Dear for everything she has given me...
For Dear:
no one is perfect but an imperfect me can match perfectly an imperfect u...=)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!