<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, January 28, 2007

long time no blog.. jokes of the day...

haha... Joke of the Day...

Dear dear lau cui nuan!!! =p
he was laughing so hard until his saliva came out! wahahaha... so funny lah! =) dear dear, calm down a bit okie! kekeke... don need be so excited lah... teehee... =)

Well, was just reading through our past entries.. realized havent been bloggin for quite some time as well... so well here I am now...

hehe... dear and I had quite a great time solving the great mystery... of when he first met my parents.. hehe.. den realized it was during our first month... hehehe... so funny lah.. =p searched through the whole of our blog entries... hahaha...

Anyway, doing some planning.. hoping to go to esplanade next saturday... cos like nvr go there before with dear dear... hee... den wanna go eat the chocolate fondant and all.. hehe... yummy! just drool to even think about it.. hehe... cant wait to bring dear dear there... cos the chocolate is really nice.. just wee bit expensive lah... anyway wanna go out and walk along the river there too... cos it is sooo romantic lah! hehe..l. just hope it does not rain...

well, CNY is coming le! =) I love CNY!!! hehehe... like the atmosphere and all.. thinking of gg to Chinatown and also Taka... Chinatown cos there is the atmosphere and they sell loads of CNY thingy... Taka cos of the goodies i can get for CNY... hee.. must get some for dear dear and his family too... hee... cos they really nice!! especially the cheese pineapple tarts!!! YUMMY! =p oooh... then heard in the news about the peanut butter peanuts! must remember to buy it when I go to Chinatown.. hee...=) well, seems like there are so many places that I want to go to... hehe... but ok la.. i have my dear dear to accompany me everywhere... keke... =)

Oh, another joke of the day - (taken from a certain variety show from Taiwan, I think) :"Oh, so cotton looks like this! I din knw that cotton looks like this! It looks just like Cotton!!" (you can add those amazed looks and voice)
*pengz*

Well, Valentine's day coming le... and so is our 7th month... already discussed with dear, we shall renew our rings.. keke... we will shop for another one soon.. hee... wonder where we should get it... hmm... our first V-day... hee... looking forward to it... soooo much... spending this special day with my dear... a special person in my life... =)

*counting down*



Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!