<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hee.... long time no blog le..

Long time nvr blog le... =p

well, think both dear dear and I had been very busy cos school term started le... =( so both of us had been real busy... Dear dear seems exceptionally stressed this semester... Hope I have not given him any pressure... I knw he is striving to get 2nd upper... but I just hope he doesnt stress himself too much.. cos it really is not good for him... =( *Dear, no matter what, I will definitely be by your side all the way okay!*

Well, for myself, I am under a new head, and it is damn stressed lor... =( sigh.. so much to do as well.. and to add to it, I cant really do my own stuff in class cos my class this year is not as well behaved as my last yr class... sigh... so sad... =( anyway still have to 'ai' past this whole year... sigh.. seems like the std of the cohort is quite poor this year... so much for dragon babies... =(

Anyway, hee... celebrated our half year sometime ago... hehe... so happy... =) it really is another milestone for us... really glad to be happy to be together... we are still working hard to improve on our relationship and make it a very good one that we have... hehe.. =)

Well, dear dear, just want you to know that I love you loads.. hehe... =) and will support you and be here all the way for you... =)

oh, dear dear is soooo excited! hehehe.. cos saturday is his Planar Chaos pre-release.. hehe... I will accompany dear dear also... hehe... hope that he can win lots! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!