<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!

hehe... today is 2007... the start of a brand new year... and I am so happy to say that I spent the first moments of the new year with my loved ones... my parents and my dear dear... hehe... =) well, my sis went out lah... so no choice... without her... hee... same as christmas eve... we played mj... keke.. but lost till badly ah... hahaha.... worse right... keke...

well, at this moment, my lazy other half is still asleep... forever!!! hahaha... but we slept late last night lah... watched scary movie 4... hehehe.... so funny!!! =) happy start to a happy new year... hee... hmm...made a resolution that I shouldnt be so bad tempered... always flaring up at him... that I should be more tolerant... keke... then dear dear made one too... (read: I asked him to lah!! wahahahha!!!) that he would love his dear dear more and more each day... hahahah... good right? hee... =)

anyway last saturday, we went to Helen's house for housewarming... hee.. played board games and all... learnt a new game citadel... quite fun leh... hahaha... then another one which i forgot the name.. dear and I liked both the games... decided that we would get some games too for ourselves... hahaha... we both like citadel... hahaha... then went over to zim's place about 3 plus... hehe... another round of board games... but they were halfway thru... so we watched them for a while and then played xbox... marvel or smethg like that... hehe... I liked the game too.. just that I am not too good at it lah.. cos it was my first time playing mah.. actually it was one of my few rare times playing xbox.. haha... 2nd i think... first was at amanda's house... kekeke... =) then played one round of mj... lost.. but nm lah... =) had popiah too.... zim bought the ingredients.. hehe... nice nice... keke.. i made 2 for dear dear... haha... =) yummy!!!

Anyway, Happy New Year again!!! Time to wake my lazy dear dear up... haha... oooh... smethg very funny... QL said dear seem fatter... haha... But I was so happy about it! wahahha... but actually I think he is still so skinny.... hehe... but think someone also commented his arms seemed a wee bit bigger.. haha... whatever... he is still my darling dear dear! hahaha... =) yeah! I'm gonna feed him more!!! wahahaha.... =)

Comments: Post a Comment

~ Chester ~

~ Bliss ~
    Full-Time Chester's Dear Dear
    Children's Nemesis
    Part-Time Volunteer
    Loves Chester dear, our hamsters, jewellery making, bags clothes, all things nice!!!

*Our Friends*

*Our Virtual Sightseeing Spots*

*Our Beautiful Memories*


Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! It is An hamsters' World....!!